Pest Control in Irwin, ID
No Irwin homeowner or property manager should have to handle pest invasions alone, especially when those invasions are taking over acres of your property faster than you can manage. Pest Control Services, Inc. has stood up to pest infestations since 1970. We are in constant motion to provide you with the best pest control services in the area by:
- Continuing ongoing training and recertification for our licensed technicians.
- Using up-to-date products and techniques, plus tried-and-true methods, to solve your pest problem.
- Customizing treatment plans for your specific needs.
- Prioritizing safety of your family and pets.
Bee and Wasp Removal in Irwin
If part of your yard becomes unusable or dangerous year after year because of a recurring bee or wasp infestation, it’s time to call Pest Control Services, Inc. We have the equipment and techniques to safely and effectively take care of the problem.
When to Call Us for Bee and Wasp Removal
- Bees or wasps congregate at high-trafficked areas in your yard..
- You or a family member is allergic to bees.
- You’ve discovered a bee or wasp in your home on more than 1 occasion.
- There are parts of your property you now avoid because of an existing nest or hive.
When handling a beehive, Pest Control Services, Inc opts for relocation over extermination as often as possible. Bees do wonders for our state’s flora and fauna, and pollination is essential to nature. When you use our services, you can always trust that your and the environment’s well-being are prioritized.
Ant Control in Irwin
Pest Control Services, Inc has over 50 years of experience battling ant infestations. And there are plenty of ants, here in Irwin, eager to enter your home in search of food, water, and a place to nest year-round.
What Ants Do You Have?
- Odorous House Ant – Named after the strong odor they emit when crushed, these ants are about 1/8 of an inch and black/brown in color.
- Carpenter Ant – Most damaging of Irwin’s ants, carpenter ants are up to a ½ inch long and destroy structures by hollowing out wood to build nests.
- Pavement Ants – Only about 3/16 of an inch long, these ants are often found in pavement cracks, but will invade your home in pursuit of food.
- Pharaoh Ant – About 1/16 of an inch long, pharaoh ants are hard to detect and eat through fabrics. Professional ant traps are the best ant infestation defense.
We respond to an ant problem with the goal to get rid of ants in your home or business and keep future invasions away with ant infestation defense practices. After inspecting your property and identifying the ant species, we apply a pest control spray around your foundation’s exterior as well as interior areas that need attention. And, unlike the odorous house ant, our ant sprays are odorless. We wrap up by providing recommendations, such as ant traps or crack sealing services, for long-lasting ant infestation defense.
Specialty Services in Irwin
Pest Control Services, Inc is licensed and capable of resolving any pest problem you have, including the pests that disrupt your lawn care efforts. We offer a full menu of weed control options designed to keep your residential, commercial, and industrial lawns free of Irwin’s unique and aggressive weeds.
Our Weed Control Options
- Round-up spray
- Pre-emergent weed control
- Bare ground weed control (for commercial and industrial sites)
- Pasture broadleaf weed control
- Micro tree injection and soil drench (ward off leaf diseases and insects)
In addition to our lawn care services, we perform weed and algae control for your ponds. Our snow plowing service is also very popular during Idaho’s heavy winters.